Types of Sorters:
- Sliding Shoe Sorter
- Flat Face Sorter
- Trap Arm Sorter
- Bow Arm Sorter
- Right Angle Roller Sorter
- Pop-up Wheel Sorter
- Right Angle Belt Sorter
- Narrow Belt Sorter
- Pusher Sorter
- Shoe Sorter
- Tilt Tray Sorter
Sortation Systems - Linear | Loop
Sortation is the process of identifying items on a conveyor system and diverting them to specific destinations. Sorters are applied to different applications depending upon the product and the requested rate controlled by task-specific software. Distribution centers use sortation systems for receiving, picking, packing and shipping applications.
Choose the Best Sortation System for Your Application
Get in touch with us if you are looking for: Case level sortation, Unit level sortation, and In-motion fulfillment.
- Quick, efficient and accurate sortation of material with flexible customization based on product types, sizes and weights
- Increases shipping efficiency by sorting the right product to the right place
- Instrumental in accurate order fulfillment for e-commerce based orders
- Improves overall business performance & Save time
Sortation Systems | Automated Sorting Systems
Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Oakville and Burlington.